Virtual Chakra Balancing Session- Getting Ready
Namaste, I look forward to our Distance Healing Session.
Here are some suggestions to help you create the most serene experience:
- During your session please listen to this music on a separate device from which we will be chatting. So for example if you are using zoom on your phone, listen to the music on your laptop. If you prefer not to include music as part of your experience that is not a problem at all.
- Find a comfortable & tranquil place to sit or lie down. Suggestions include a sofa, yoga mat, outside, hammock or a bed.
- If we have decided to use Zoom/Google Meets, you will be sent a link shortly before your session, typically a phone call is preferred.
- A note book is not required, however you are welcome to take notes.
- During your initial session you will be briefed about what to "expect" during your session, although every experience in very unique. If you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to Francesca for a quick chat 289.251.2350.
- Following your session you are encouraged to drink water & rest for some time to allow for deeper connection of the experience. You are welcome to reach out regarding insights & awareness pieces that pop up later on. At times I will receive messages that need to be shared & will reach out to you.